This website is owned by Active Company Antwerp vzw.
By accessing and using this website, you expressly agree to the following terms and conditions:
Intellectual property rights
The entire content of this site is protected by intellectual property rights and belongs to Active Company Antwerp vzw.
Limitation of liability
The information on this website is general. This means that it is not adapted to the personal or specific circumstances of the user. Nothing on this website should be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
Active Company Antwerp vzw ensures that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite this effort, inaccuracies can always occur in the information made available. If the information provided is incorrect or unavailable, Active Company Antwerp vzw will rectify this as soon as possible. However, Active Company Antwerp vzw cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this website. If you notice inaccuracies on this website, you can contact the administrator of the website by e-mail: email@example.com.
The content of the website (including hyperlinks) can be adjusted, changed or supplemented at any time and without notice. Active Company Antwerp vzw does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary unavailability of the website. Active Company Antwerp vzw is not responsible for any form of direct or indirect damage resulting from access to or use of this website.
It is also impossible to hold Active Company Antwerp vzw liable to anyone, directly, indirectly or in a special way, for damage resulting from the use of this site or its hyperlinks. Active Company Antwerp vzw cannot be held liable for all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, equipment, software or other property of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties or refer to them indirectly. Placing links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit endorsement of their content. Active Company Antwerp vzw expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of the linked websites and can under no circumstances be held liable for any form of damage that may result from the use of the linked websites.
Applicable law and competent courts
Belgian law applies to this website. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the district of Antwerp are competent.
Active Company Antwerp vzw attaches great importance to your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Active Company Antwerp vzw complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (also known as GDPR, Regulation EU 2016/679).
This entails that:
- we process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided. These goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- we do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- we are aware of your rights as a data subject with regard to your personal data, we want to draw your attention to this and want to respect them.
As Active Company Antwerp vzw we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
Active Company Antwerp vzw
This privacy statement applies to all our current and past members, participants in activities, persons who show or showed an interest in our activities, services or products, customers, prospects and suppliers.
2. Why do we process personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by Active Company Antwerp vzw for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- Offering and organizing sports (including competitions, competitions, events, ...) (legitimate interest);
- Conduct of membership administration and services to members (contractual ground);
- Sending information about our activities, newsletters and invitations (with permission);
- Organising training courses and meetings: registration administration (contractual ground) and making available a certificate of participation (legitimate interest);
- Promotion, PR and communication including:
- Manage social media by means of publishing atmospheric photos (legitimate interest);
- Manage social media by means of targeted photos (with permission);
- Managing the website (legitimate interest).
3. Which personal data do we process?
We may request, store, collect and process the following personal data from you for the following purposes:
- Identification data: surname, first name, national register number;
- Contact information: address, telephone number, email address;
- Personal characteristics: gender, date of birth, nationality;
- Financial details: bank account number.
We only collect personal data that you provide to us in various ways (including filling in and contact forms on our website, personal/telephone/email contact, registration with Sporta Federation).
We do not collect contact details from third parties.
No category of persons is subject to any form of automated decision-making or profiling.
4. Provision of personal data to third-party processors
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties, if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above. For example, we use a third party (processor) for:
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Insuring our members, participants and volunteers;
- Providing (and distributing) newsletters and invitations;
- Storing and processing data in the Cloud (via a Cloud Service Provider);
- Taking care of the internet environment (web hosting, mail hosting, accounting platform);
- Providing IT infrastructure (including IT network, servers, ...).
We also make the necessary agreements with these parties to guarantee the security of your personal data.
5. Disclosure of personal data to third party recipients
We share personal data with the following external parties:
- Partners with whom we organize activities in collaboration (activities that have been developed with two or more organizations and for which participant lists are exchanged).
We make the necessary arrangements with these parties (third-party recipients) to guarantee the security of your personal data and to ensure that your data is treated confidentially.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information provided to third parties unless this is legally required and/or permitted, such as, for example, in the context of a police or judicial investigation.
We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission to do so. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing for its withdrawal.
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. In that case, your personal data is protected by specific contractual obligations in accordance with the obligations of European privacy regulations. This e.g. in the case of a match abroad.
6. Retention period
Active Company Antwerp vzw does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were provided, taking into account the period necessary to comply with legal requirements (including in the field of accounting). Retention periods may, however, differ per purpose.
Active Company Antwerp vzw undertakes not to keep the data for longer than 10 years or a maximum of 5 years after last use (or termination of membership or cooperation).
7. Security of personal data
Volgende passende technische en organisatorische maatregelen zijn genomen om persoonsgegevens te beschermen tegen onrechtmatige verwerking:
- All persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of Active Company Antwerp vzw are bound by confidentiality;
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We systematically make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures, and adjust if necessary;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data. These employees are granted access to your data insofar as they need that information to properly perform their duties.
8. Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to inspect and copy the personal data relating to you. You have the right to correction and supplementation if your data is incorrect or incomplete.
You have the right to have the personal data that we have received from you that are no longer strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were processed. We do reserve the right to determine whether your request is justified.
You have the right to restriction of data processing: if you object to the processing of certain data, you can ask to stop this processing.
You can also object (oppose) to the way in which certain of your personal data is processed.
You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself, or directly to another party on your instructions.
You can contact us to exercise your rights via the address at the top of this privacy statement, accompanied by a motivation for your question.
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data or about the exercise of your rights, we ask you to contact us immediately.
Active Company Antwerp vzw
You always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA):
10. Changes to our privacy statement
Active Company Antwerp vzw can change this privacy statement at any time. The last change happened on October 5, 2023.
The use of “cookies”