Are you new at Active Company Antwerp?
- Everyone - including non-members - pays each time you participate in an activity. As a member you do get a hefty discount through the multi-turn ticket system. You will find the prices per activity under 'What does participation at Active Company Antwerp cost' further down this page.
- Do you like sports at Active Company Antwerp? Then don't hesitate to become a member! As a member you are insured and you pay a lot less each time you participate.
- The annually renewable membership starts January 1st (or the membership fee payment date, if later) and ends December 31st.
- You become a member by registering and paying your membership fee. You will find all the information about this below.
How do I register?
Online on our website by pressing the button below, filling in the registration form and submitting it. Your application for membership is registered immediately and will be activated by our member management when we have received your membership fee.
You will be notified by email as soon as your membership is active. From then on you can participate at member rate!
How do I pay my membership fee?
Preferably via a transfer to the ACA account BE34 4027 5480 5190 stating “membership fee 2022, first name, name and main activity”.
Make sure to mention the communication, so we can easily match your payment to your registration and activate your membership.
Do you have a partner who also wants to become a member of Active Company Antwerp? Make two separate payments. Our member management is grateful to you!
Would you rather pay with Payconiq ? Scan with Payconiq the QR code below. Don't forget to mention your name and first name in the message, so that we can easily link your payment to your registration and activate your membership.
Anyone younger than 26 will receive a youth discount in the form of a free multi-turn ticket (worth € 20.00).
- € 30,00 for a whole calendar year
- € 20,00 for those who join from July 1th
- € 50,00 for those who become a member from July 1 + pay next year's membership fee
- € 55,00 "Van Harte" supportive membership for a whole calendar year
Tip: a timely membership fee renewal (payment on January 31st of the new year at the latest ) = insurance coverage for participation in Active Company Antwerp activities.
What do I get for my membership fee?
- Participation in all regular Active Company Antwerp activities at reduced members’ rates
- Discount on most additional Active Company Antwerp activities (parties, ‘ActivExtra’ activities, weekend trips, etc.)
- Sporta-Federatie accident insurance during Active Company Antwerp activities. We will register you upon payment of the membership fees.
- The chance to make lots of new friends!
As an Active Company Antwerp member, you will be insured while exercising through the Sporta sports insurance. For new members, ACA will handle your Sporta registration upon payment of your membership fee and after activation of your membership. Sporta will send you a confirmation email about this, which will also contain your Sporta credentials.
What does this insurance cover?
- All our members are insured for all sports and non-sports related activities as a club, including in a foreign country.
- The Sporta Team sports insurance does not include an excess. This means that all eligible costs will be reimbursed, even small amounts.
- You will be insured at all times around the globe during jogging, hiking, biking, swimming, hitting the gym, roller blading and practising yoga.
- The medical and pharmaceutical costs after a sports-related accident are reimbursed by your sports insurance. You may even receive compensation if your glasses were damaged (in case of a head injury).
- Costs aren’t capped for procedures recognised by the Belgian National Institute for Health and Disability Insurance after physical injuries.
- You’re able to seek compensation until 3 years after your sports injury.
All information about the Sporta insurance can be found on their website (in Dutch).
The health insurance fund will refund part of your membership fee!
Each year, the health insurance funds reimburse part of your membership fee. For more information about the refunded amount and the application procedure, we refer to the website of your health insurance fund.
The required refund form will now come from Sporta:
- ACA will send the refund form to the e-mail address in your Sporta profile before end of March, and this for all members who payed their membership fee for the current year by that time. So make sure that your details at Sporta are correct in time!
- Members who pay their membership fee later on, will receive the refund form shortly afterwards.
- You can update your profile information on the Sporta portal .